mix - [Mix] Death of Gil Perlow

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Death of Gil Perlow

  • From: Nagy Denes Lajos <nagy AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Death of Gil Perlow
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:23:31 +0100 (CET)

Colleagues

It is with regret that I must inform you that Gil Perlow passed away on Saturday 17 February

Gil was a pioneer in Mossbauer spectroscopy.He was also an Editor of Journal of Applied Physics and Applied Physics Letters

I have,on behalf of the Community,recorded our condolences to his family and colleagues

Frank Berry

  • [Mix] Death of Gil Perlow, Nagy Denes Lajos, 02/26/2007