mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community
[Mix] Austin furnace temp. controller (XT-16) instruction manual
- From: Lakshmi Nambakkat <nambakkat AT yahoo.com>
- To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Mix] Austin furnace temp. controller (XT-16) instruction manual
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:21:41 -0800 (PST)
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/mix>
- List-id: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community <mix.lists.kfki.hu>
Dear Mossbauer spectroscopists,
We have an Austin MFD-9600 driver and a VF-1000 furnace for high temp.
Mossbauer measurements. Unfortunately, we have misplaced a part of the manual
- the one pertaining to the XT - 16 temperature controller.
For some reason, no matter what the set point, lower/upper limits, the
temperature does not go above 40 C whether in auto or manual mode. Everything
else seems to be okay. We think that this is a problem with the settings and
can be set right using the right set of instructions for the temperature
We would be very grateful if someone has this manual and can send us a soft
or hard copy. We also welcome suggestions to overcome this problem.
Department of Physics
M.L. Sukhadia University
Udaipur 313 001
Ph. 09352500213, (0294)2451308(R)
Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
- [Mix] Austin furnace temp. controller (XT-16) instruction manual, Lakshmi Nambakkat, 11/14/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.