mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
- From: "Grandjean Fernande" <fgrandjean AT ulg.ac.be>
- To: mix AT sunserv.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Mix] Graduate student position
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:41:30 +0200 (CEST)
- Importance: Normal
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/mix>
- List-id: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community <mix.lists.kfki.hu>
Could you include in your next mail the following announcement?
A graduate student position as an Assistant is available at the University
of Liege in the group of Prof. Fernande Grandjean starting on 1 October
The position includes teaching duties in FRENCH in the freshman physics
laboratories. The research is centered on Mossbauer spectroscopy, and
inelastic scattering of neutrons and photons.
Contact Prof. Fernande Grandjean by e-mail:
fgrandjean AT ulg.ac.be
If I should do something else, let me know. Thanks for your help.
University of Liege
Department of Physics, B5
- [Mix] Graduate student position, Grandjean Fernande, 07/10/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.