mix - [Mix] Graduate student position

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Graduate student position

  • From: "Grandjean Fernande" <fgrandjean AT ulg.ac.be>
  • To: mix AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] Graduate student position
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:41:30 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Colleague,
Could you include in your next mail the following announcement?

A graduate student position as an Assistant is available at the University
of Liege in the group of Prof. Fernande Grandjean starting on 1 October
2006.
The position includes teaching duties in FRENCH in the freshman physics
laboratories. The research is centered on Mossbauer spectroscopy, and
inelastic scattering of neutrons and photons.
Contact Prof. Fernande Grandjean by e-mail:
fgrandjean AT ulg.ac.be
before 31
July 2006.

If I should do something else, let me know. Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
F. Grandjean

--
Fernande Grandjean
Professeur Ordinaire

  • [Mix] Graduate student position, Grandjean Fernande, 07/10/2006