mix - [Mix] Extended voigt-based fitting

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Extended voigt-based fitting

  • From: "Forder, Sue" <S.D.Forder AT shu.ac.uk>
  • To: "mix" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Extended voigt-based fitting
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:22:04 +0100

We are delighted that MIX is operational again and hope that it will provide
a useful way of discussing Mossbauer work in the time between conferences.

We would like to make contact with anybody who has used the extended
voigt-based fitting facility within RECOIL software. We are using this to fit
the spectra of iron-rich aluminosilicate glasses and would like to discuss
our strategy.

Please email me if you have used this software. Alternatively we will be
attending the Seeheim Workshop, 7-11 June 2006, where we are presenting a
poster on this topic, and would be happy to discuss this with you there.

Thank you

Sue Forder

Sheffield Hallam University

  • [Mix] Extended voigt-based fitting, Forder, Sue, 06/04/2006