fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Postdoc position in theoretical condensed matter

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Postdoc position in theoretical condensed matter

  • From: Dániel Varjas <dvarjas AT gmail.com>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Postdoc position in theoretical condensed matter
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 14:16:12 +0200

Tovabbitom az alabbi allashirdetest.

Dear colleagues,

There is an open postdoctoral position in my group at the Néel Institute at
the CNRS, in Grenoble, France.
The topic of the position is broadly centred around non-crystalline
topological matter and superconductivity.
I would be grateful if you could share this information with any suitable
candidates.
More details, and the web-form to apply can be found here:
https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UPR2940-ELOBER-114/Default.aspx?lang=EN
Deadline: November 1st, 2024
Apologies if you receive this email twice.

Best wishes,
Adolfo G. Grushin

  • [Fizinfo] Postdoc position in theoretical condensed matter, Dániel Varjas, 10/15/2024