fizinfo - [Fizinfo] [Rmkiusers] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] [Rmkiusers] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Somogyi Gábor <somogyi.gabor AT wigner.hu>
  • To: rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu, fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] [Rmkiusers] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 12:56:10 +0200

Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Vahtang Gogohia
(HUN-REN Wigner RCP)

"The gauge symmetry - unbroken and broken! - in the QCD ground state”

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

The main purpose of our talk to report on convincing progress in the
investigation of the true dynamical and gauge structures of the QCD ground
state (vacuum). For this, we use only the tensor algebra derivation rigorous
rules in dealing with the corresponding skeleton loop Feynman integrals,
contributing to the full gluon self-energy. Along with the gluon field
configurations preserving the gauge symmetry of the QCD Lagrangian
(conventional QCD), we have discovered such a gluon field configurations
which breaks this symmetry. However, the PT renormalizability of the theory
will not be affected. The solution with broken gauge symmetry dominates over
the solution with unbroken one at large distances, while they coincide at
short distances. Our findings also shed light on a mass squared dynamical
generation in the true QCD vacuum as well as make it possible to exactly and
uniquely determine the gauge-fixing function for the full gluon propagator
with the correct PT limit.

Helye: Wigner FK RMI III. ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2024 május 10. péntek d.u. 14 óra

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Somogyi Gábor

  • [Fizinfo] [Rmkiusers] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma, Somogyi Gábor, 05/06/2024