fizinfo - [Fizinfo] PhD positions and Postdocs @ U Twente, deadline 14th of April

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] PhD positions and Postdocs @ U Twente, deadline 14th of April

  • From: Gábor Vattay <vattay AT gmail.com>
  • To: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] PhD positions and Postdocs @ U Twente, deadline 14th of April
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 13:17:03 +0200

Továbbítok egy felhívást.

Üdv:
Vattay Gábor

Feladó: Renema, Jelmer (UT-TNW) <j.j.renema AT utwente.nl>
Elküldve: 2024. április 5., péntek 13:12
Címzett: Dr. Vattay Gábor <gabor.vattay AT ttk.elte.hu>

Dear Gabor,

I am writing to you because of the following: the University of Twente has
9 phd positions and 3 postdoc position in integrated (quantum) photonics
available. These positions are part of a National Growth Fund initiative on
integrated photonics. We are looking for applicants to fill these positions.

These positions are in the groups of Pepijn Pinkse, David Marpaung, Sonia
Garcia Blanco, and my own group. The positions cover a breadth of topics
from quantum optics theory to design and fabrication of novel waveguides
(see full list below). Twente is one of the leading universities in the
Netherlands for integrated photonics, and this is an opportunity to be part
of an active and growing research community. Applications for these
positions close on the 14th of April.

Information can be found here:

https://www.utwente.nl/en/mesaplus/research/centres-of-expertise/integrated-photonics/vacancies/

Please forward this information to any of your junior colleagues that might
be interested. If you know of people who might be especially suitable, I
would appreciate it if you could forward this information to them directly.

Best regards,
Jelmer

Gábor Vattay <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vattay/> Phone/Signal:
+36308502614