fizinfo - [Fizinfo] USZ FSI IP seminar: Márk Jelasity, 07. 02. 2024. 3:00 pm, Budó auditorium &/ online

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] USZ FSI IP seminar: Márk Jelasity, 07. 02. 2024. 3:00 pm, Budó auditorium &/ online

  • From: mcsete AT physx.u-szeged.hu
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] USZ FSI IP seminar: Márk Jelasity, 07. 02. 2024. 3:00 pm, Budó auditorium &/ online
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 17:27:03 +0100

Seminar

Speaker: Prof. Márk Jelasity
Department of Algorithms and AI
University of Szeged

Date: 07, February (Wednesday) 2024, 3:00 pm
Location: USZ FSI IP, Budó auditorium & online

Title:
Adversarial Robustness of Deep Neural Networks

Deep neural networks (DNNs) are the foundations of AI systems, yet they are known to have several vulnerabilities that are unsolved to this day. A particularly interesting vulnerability is that it is possible to construct inputs to these networks that are extremely close to natural inputs (eg. invisible perturbations to images) yet result in completely unexpected behaviour. This adversarial behaviour can even be designed in advance. In the talk I will give several examples of this problem, and I will also present some of our own results in the area. I will briefly touch on the formal verification of neural networks from the point of view of adversarial robustness, and I will also discuss some applications like attacking semantic image segmentation networks and attacking entire ensembles of models.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

Dr. Mária Csete

  • [Fizinfo] USZ FSI IP seminar: Márk Jelasity, 07. 02. 2024. 3:00 pm, Budó auditorium &/ online, mcsete, 02/05/2024