fizinfo - [Fizinfo] 4th World Conference on Physics EducationEmbracing changes together,

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] 4th World Conference on Physics EducationEmbracing changes together,

  • From: "Beata Dr. Jarosievitz" <jarosievitz AT gmail.com>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, Eötvös Loránd Fizikai Társulat <elft AT elft.hu>, "Beata Dr. Jarosievitz" <jarosievitz AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] 4th World Conference on Physics EducationEmbracing changes together,
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:50:24 +0100

KEdves Lista!

Továbbítom a GIREP elnökének levelét

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Organizers of the 4th World Conference on Physics
Education and the Local Organizing Committee, we would like to announce
that abstract submission and registration for the conference have been
opened.

The 4th WCPE is organized from *26-30 August 2024*, jointly by the
International Research Group on Physics Teaching (*GIREP*), The
International Conference on Physics Education (*ICPE*), and the Faculty of
Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science, *Jagiellonian University*,
Kraków, Poland.

[image: image.png]

The conference theme, *Embracing changes together*, reflects the rapid
changes and new challenges occurring nowadays in many areas of our lives,
influencing, among others, physics education. The idea of the conference is
to gather participants involved in physics education from different
perspectives and at different levels and to combine them in a general
discussion on various aspects of physics education - for better mutual
understanding and revival of learning of the young generation and the
society as whole. *We strongly support and encourage physics teachers*
worldwide
to come to the 4th WCPE to share their experiences and discuss the current
problems of physics education with their teacher colleagues from other
countries and researchers from all around the world.

We invite you to propose abstracts for symposia, oral presentations,
posters, and workshops. All the information about the conference, abstract
submission, and registration procedure is available on the conference
website: https://indico.cern.ch/event/1162407.

The 4th WCPE offers on-site presentations *of the abovementioned types* and
the possibility of hybrid contributions in two time zones, meant solely for
oral contributions. The abstracts for hybrid contributions should follow
the same template as abstracts for live sessions.

*Important dates:*

- *Abstract submission: 29 February 2024*
- *Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2024*
- *Early bird registration: 15 May 2024*
- *Regular registration: 15 June 2024*
- *Late registration: 10 July 2024*

We are looking forward to seeing you (live or virtually) in Krakow, the
former royal city of Poland, full of surprises and places to visit!

Dagmara Sokolowska

On behalf of the 4th WCPE LOC

Contact: 4wcpe AT uj.edu.pl

Best wishes

*Dr Eilish McLoughlin*

--

Üdvözlettel
Beata

Dr. JAROSIEVITZ BEÁTA Ph.D.
Főiskolai tanár
Közoktatási szakértő (fizika, informatika)
Mesterpedagógus, tanfelügyeleti szakértő
E-mail: <E-mail%3Ajarosievitz AT gdf.hu> jarosievitz AT gmail.com
URL (weblapom): https://sukjaro.hu/jb/ <https://sukjaro.hu/jb/>

<http://sukjaro.eu/?q=node/3>

PNG image

  • [Fizinfo] 4th World Conference on Physics EducationEmbracing changes together,, Beata Dr. Jarosievitz, 01/25/2024