fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma [SZOKÁSOSTÓL ELTÉRŐ NAP]

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma [SZOKÁSOSTÓL ELTÉRŐ NAP]

  • From: somogyi <somogyi.gabor AT wigner.hu>
  • To: rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu, fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma [SZOKÁSOSTÓL ELTÉRŐ NAP]
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 08:55:41 +0100

Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Jorge Ernesto Horvath
(IAG-USP, São Paulo)

"The black holes and neutron stars in the galaxy: new facts and views"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

The knowledge of compact stellar remnants, neutron stars and black holes, has greatly expanded in recent years. Many of the dogmas of the past were refuted and we face a new era in which the pieces of the puzzle are difficult to fit, but on the other hand many opportunities to contribute appear. I shall discuss in this seminar some of the latter, including the masses and mass distribution of both objects, their birth in stellar collapses and other events, and related topics.

Helye: Wigner FK RMI III. ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2022 március 20 hétfő d.u. 14 óra [SZOKÁSOSTÓL ELTÉRŐ NAP]

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Somogyi Gábor