fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Spin Qubit 5 open for registration

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Spin Qubit 5 open for registration

  • From: Andras Palyi <palyi.andras AT ttk.bme.hu>
  • To: FIZINFO AT lists.kfki.hu, kvantuminfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Spin Qubit 5 open for registration
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:19:14 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ttk.bme.hu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ttk.bme.hu; dkim=pass header.d=ttk.bme.hu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=rgyFgc6dm2VJwgMW5gfs8DBr9PaSwasUP4yTNItUPdk=; b=IZfySOomGWfO/+zxIE1DxEqRtRVDhpKYWIv3mOm7HrYz5n1IeOXB6XNhsoyj7hSNkG6YK1ItVQvt2m8DFqnopBb6J+xakVmYRcZIfkLdbQWo7BbfN9padMCdgOqabbnQLDd1mRZZIvRQxy7G+h953IgTOUyhZ5r64gjLH2VmTG9H5xR6yym6KUx8NyBMsNsISk/dkYgICNDIQp93x7RSlwim6JBTgWtvLV5/Mi8TT3tADro/urVOtUjjpK6uTg9K+AdA8anJRmeS67ORQa0iy4XmFEoeaf7kjPpVPkaRIUeaTFr5LmWsC4g4Qyl4m3sSRPOv7bonbj25hqk5Wuyflw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Ns3svuBswyt3vo+SYeJtzLT7zMEyjU2NuNoS753IdjOyZbENG7HxnXJwwpqS40vSNuqAdQ5Yhv73lyEzZMuh/r8mSjPVtK+0W4sf78u0zZuhoB2XX177ollZEyoaviQvUuhe0XRkyovoNlc8hme35mXfJB4tvAPNT3gqzQifgwvOdXZXqPq1XBHHmN5E7QmRD8KDe+ewrnJrArOM/JRDu5kVFHbRzTPaJkVhaW7keOlikFkg7jIhM6sns6H+nbl2poiLBiE45P0cbZZsD4FmkQ0PJLK6Lg5vMSLGumwf3UTOqF/3AK+slHKUHP9XHN9tvpKNkXqwJrAsTTuRT8n/AA==

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the announcement of the 5th Conference on Spin-Based Quantum
Information Processing (Spin Qubit 5) below.

Best regards,
Andras Palyi

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Spin Qubit 5 <spinqubit5 AT nccr-spin.ch>
> Subject: Spin Qubit 5 open for registration
> Date: 2022. April 16. 2:38:35 CEST
>
> Dear Colleague,
>
> We are organizing the 5th Conference on Spin-Based Quantum Information
> Processing (Spin Qubit 5) to be held at the Congress Center in Pontresina,
> a beautiful location in the Alps of Switzerland. The conference will run
> over five full days (Monday-Friday), September 5-9, 2022
> (spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch). The topics will cover different spin qubit
> implementations in gate-defined quantum dots in semiconductor material such
> as Si, Ge, GaAs, donors in Si, color centers in diamond and SiC, and other
> qubit platforms related to spin. There will also be some focus on
> fabrication, algorithms, and cryogenic control electronics. We expect a
> very lively and stimulating conference given the important progress in the
> field in recent years worldwide.
>
> Registration:
>
> Please follow the link to our webpage:
> https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch <https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/>
> Travel & Lodging Information:
>
> Pontresina is a wonderful location in the Eastern Alps of Switzerland close
> to St. Moritz. We encourage you to book your flight and hotel well in
> advance, because Pontresina is a favourite touristic destination all year
> around, especially in the hiking season in September. Please follow the
> instructions on our webpage:
> https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/venue/traveling
> <https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/venue/traveling>
> https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/venue/lodging
> <https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/venue/lodging>
>
> The registration deadline is June 1, 2022.
>
> Confirmed Invited Speakers:
>
> https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/speakers
> <https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/speakers>
>
> We appreciate it if you could help us spread the word about this conference
> among your colleagues and group members.
> A flyer for download is available here:
> https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/sites/default/files/PDF-files/SpinQubit5_Flyer.pdf
>
> <https://spinqubit5.nccr-spin.ch/sites/default/files/PDF-files/SpinQubit5_Flyer.pdf>
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> The organizers:
> Daniel Loss (University of Basel)
> Guido Burkard (University of Konstanz)
> Gloria Platero (ICMM-CSIC Madrid)
> Vitaly Golovach (DIPC and CFM-UPV/EHU, Donostia-San Sebastian)
> Dominik Zumbühl (University of Basel)
> Maria Longobardi (University of Basel)
> Mariann Bühler (University of Basel)

  • [Fizinfo] Spin Qubit 5 open for registration, Andras Palyi, 04/16/2022