fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Konkoly Spring seminar series #5 - Rebekah Dawson on 3 June
- From: Sandor Frey <frey.sandor AT csfk.org>
- To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Konkoly Spring seminar series #5 - Rebekah Dawson on 3 June
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 05:46:06 +0200
- Authentication-results: smtp2.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=csfk.org
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.csfk.org 1C1742236C79
In addition to our regular seminars, the *2021 Spring seminar series* of the Konkoly Observatory features exciting topics presented by leading scientists of their respective fields.
Our next speaker, *Rebekah Dawson *is an assistant professor in the Penn State Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics. Among other awards, she received an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship in 2018. She is an expert in exoplanets, debris disks, dynamics of planetary and satellite systems, the Kuiper Belt, and planet formation.
Szemináriumi meghívó / Invitation to a seminar
CSFK CSI SZEMINÁRIUM / KONKOLY OBSERVATORY SEMINAR
Rebekah I. Dawson (Penn State University, USA)
Title: Beyond Eta Earth: Exoplanets as a Window on the History and Habitability of Planetary Systems
Date: 3 June, 2021 (Thursday), 14:00
*Note that because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Konkoly seminars will be held online until further notice. *Take the opportunity and join us from anywhere, using the Zoom videoconferencing system (see the connection details below).
Everyone is welcome!
Sándor Frey, Krisztián Vida
CSI zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Konkoly seminar
Time: Jun 3 2021 02:00 PM Budapest
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 941 9882 2086
- [Fizinfo] Konkoly Spring seminar series #5 - Rebekah Dawson on 3 June, Sandor Frey, 05/31/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.