fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Quantum Programming miniworkshop (A satellite event to GPU Day 2020)
- From: Zoltan Zimboras <zimboras AT gmail.com>
- To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Quantum Programming miniworkshop (A satellite event to GPU Day 2020)
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 08:03:11 -0400
- Authentication-results: smtp1.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com
This year there will be an online Satellite Workshop of the GPU Day 2020.
The topic of this will be Quantum Programming. The workshop will take place
right after the end of the GPU Day on October 21, the schedule is the
13:00 - Zoltán Zimborás (Wigner RCP/BME): Introduction, QWorld, QHungary
13:10 - Ákos Budai, András Pályi (BME): Quantum Computing in Practice- with
demonstration: programming IBM's quantum computers through the cloud
14:15 - Coffee break - free discussion
14:30 - János Asbóth (BME/Wigner RCP): Quantum Supremacy
15:05 - András Gilyén (Caltech): Quantum-Inspired Classical Algorithms
15:50 - Ending
If you are interested, you can find more details including the registration
list on the QHungary webpage: https://sites.google.com/view/qhungary
Direct link to registration:
We will reach you by email concerning the link to the event.
Disclaimer: As it is a satellite event of the GPU Day 2020, the talks are
aimed more for an audience of programmers, hardware experts and computer
scientists, and not professional physicists. Nevertheless, you are welcome
to join if you would like to hear these talks.
Zoltán Zimborás, on behalf of all the organizers
- [Fizinfo] Quantum Programming miniworkshop (A satellite event to GPU Day 2020), Zoltan Zimboras, 10/19/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.