fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fwd: Inquiry: Work-Life Balance during the COVID-19 Crisis

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fwd: Inquiry: Work-Life Balance during the COVID-19 Crisis

  • From: groma <groma AT metal.elte.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fwd: Inquiry: Work-Life Balance during the COVID-19 Crisis
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 12:36:59 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:02:43 +0200
From: Ruzin Aganoglu <ruzin AT physik.fu-berlin.de>
To: groma AT metal.elte.hu
CC: krisztina.heitler AT gmail.com

Dear Prof. Groma,

My name is Ruzin Aganoglu. I am a member of the Equal Opportunities
Working Group (AKC) of the German Physical Society (DPG).

As response to the COVID-19 crisis, the Equal Opportunities Working Group
(AKC) of the German Physical Society (DPG) designed an anonymous survey to
monitor the effects of the pandemic on work-life balance. The survey takes
about 4-10 minutes.

We aim to reach a broader physics community with this study, also beyond
Germany. Would you support this study by participating in and distributing
the survey among Roland Eötvös Physical Society network?

We aim to finalize the study by the end of May and publish it by
mid-summer. You may find the link to the survey, below.

For your questions, I am at your disposal. I look forward to hearing your
feedback.

English:
https://umfrage.dpg-physik.de/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=729794&lang=en

Deutsch:
https://umfrage.dpg-physik.de/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=729794&lang=de

Webpage of the study:
https://www.dpg-physik.de/veroeffentlichungen/aktuell/2020/dpg-in-zeiten-der-corona-pandemie

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PhysikJournal/status/1257226872599044102

Best Regards,
Dr. Ruzin Aganoglu for AKC of the German Physical Society
https://www.dpg-physik.de/vereinigungen/fachuebergreifend/ak/akc

  • [Fizinfo] Fwd: Inquiry: Work-Life Balance during the COVID-19 Crisis, groma, 05/07/2020