fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fwd: WG: open position for doctoral student

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fwd: WG: open position for doctoral student

  • From: Roósz Gergő <roosz.gergo AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fwd: WG: open position for doctoral student
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:27:13 +0100

Kedves Kollégák!

A Drezdai Műszaki Egyetemen egy PhD hely indul tavasszal.  Továbbítom Carsten Timm levelét a részletekkel.

Üdv.
Roósz Gergő

Dear colleagues,

I have an opening for a doctoral student in the cluster of excellence Complexity and Topology in Quantum Matter (ct.qmat) for a duration of 3 years. The project concerns interactions beyond BCS theory in unconventional superconductors, in particular those with Bogoliubov Fermi surfaces or flat Majorana surface bands. The official ad can be found here:

https://www.verw.tu-dresden.de/StellAus/stelle.asp?id=7503&lang=en

The deadline is March 19, 2020 but I will review applications until the position is filled.

I would be grateful if you could forward this message to suitable candidates. I am very happy to answer questions concerning the position, the TU Dresden, our group, etc.

Best regards,
Carsten Timm