fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 12:02:38 +0100

Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Saeedeh Sadeghian
(Wigner RMI)

"Symmetries near the black hole horizon"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

After a brief introduction on black hole thermodynamics, I will review the near horizon structure of a special class of black holes for which the entropy and/or temperature vanish(es). We will see how the isometries enhance through the near horizon limit for such black holes. Then, I will address “hidden symmetries” associated with Killing tensors and the integrability of geodesics on the near horizon geometries. I will conclude by a discussion on asymptotic symmetries and their associated surface charges near the horizon.

Helye: Wigner FK RMI III.ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2020 január 10 péntek d.u. 14:00

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Balog János