fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Szemináriumok - Seminars: Halbritter András

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Szemináriumok - Seminars: Halbritter András

  • From: Szeminárium koordinátor <szfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: SZFI Szeminárium <seminar AT szfki.hu>,Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Cc: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Szemináriumok - Seminars: Halbritter András
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 06:26:02 +0100 (CET)

SZFI SzemináriumHalbritter AndrásBME (vendéglátó: Újfalussy
Balázs)Atomic-scale building blocks for artificial intelligence2019. november
5. kedd, 10.00, KFKI Telephely, I. épület 1. emeleti TanácsteremRecently an
incredible progress has been achieved in the hardware implementation of
artificial neural networks utilizing resistive switching memory (RRAM)
technology relying on the voltage induced formation and degradation of
conducting filaments within an insulator matrix. As an example, 128x64
memristor crossbar arrays were built and successfully applied for efficient
image processing and machine learning tasks. The active volume of such
devices is much smaller than in conventional semiconductor architectures, it
can even reach the ultimate, atomic size-scales. In the talk I will review
the recent progress in RRAM research, along with our results on the physical
understanding of atomic-sized artificial synapses.&nbsp;Minden érdeklődőt
szívesen látunk! - Everyone is welcome to attend.Juhász
Róbertszfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu

  • [Fizinfo] Szemináriumok - Seminars: Halbritter András, Szeminárium koordinátor, 10/31/2019