fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Szeminárium - Seminar: Ivády Viktor

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Szeminárium - Seminar: Ivády Viktor

  • From: <juhasz.robert AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Szeminárium - Seminar: Ivády Viktor

WIGNER SZFI Szeminárium

Ivády Viktor
Wigner FK SZFI

Ab initio study of defect qubits for hyperpolarization and quantum sensing

2019. szeptember 17. kedd, 10.00, KFKI Telephely, I. épület 1. emeleti
Tanácsterem

Here we present our latest theoretical results on microwave free
ultrasensitive detection of magnetic fields at the nanoscale by nitrogen-
vacancy center in diamond (NV). We developed methods to calculate the optical
spin polarization of the electron spin and its transfer to the neighbor
nuclear spins. Our results explain well the features in the magnetic field
dependent photoluminescence spectrum of NV. Finally, we show an ab-initio
theory of spin-strain interaction of NV and divacancy in silicon carbide (V2).
Our theory predicts that the spin-stress coupling is similar or stronger for
V2 than for NV. Furthermore, we identified an important spin-strain term in
the spin-strain Hamiltonian that may be employed to coherently drive the
electron spin by strain fields.

Minden érdeklődőt szívesen látunk! - Everyone is welcome to attend.

Juhász Róbert
szfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu

  • [Fizinfo] Szeminárium - Seminar: Ivády Viktor, juhasz.robert, 09/14/2019