fizinfo - [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:13:36 +0200

MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Rafael Nepomechie
(Miami University)

"Can we solve the Uq(B1)-invariant D22 spin chain?"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

Integrable quantum spin chains constructed from the D2n+1 family of trigonometric R-matrices have received little attention, but have potentially interesting applications. We focus here on the first case n=1 with quantum group symmetry. It turns out that these models have two branches. For one branch, the solution is straightforward; however, for the other branch, we have only partial results. (Based in part on the work arXiv: 1905.11144 with R. Pimenta and A. Retore.)

Helye: MTA Wigner FK RMI III.ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2019 júlus 5 péntek du. 14:00

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Balog János

  • [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma, Balog Janos, 07/02/2019