fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Wigner SZFI seminar, 2 July - S. K. Abdel-Aal
- From: Janos Asboth <asboth.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: seminar AT szfki.hu, fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Wigner SZFI seminar, 2 July - S. K. Abdel-Aal
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:51:09 +0200
- Authentication-results: smtp2.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
*WIGNER SZFI Seminar*
Fascinating structure and properties of lead-free hybrid perovskites for
*Dr. Seham K. Abdel-Aal*
Physics department, Cairo University, Egypt (host: Katalin Kamarás)
Thursday, 2 July 2019 10:00, KFKI Campus, Bldg. 1, 2nd floor, Conference
Hybrid perovskites of the formula A2MX4, A: ammonium substituted organic
cation, M: a divalent metal ion and X: a halogen (Cl, Br, I) have attracted
considerable attention recently. Their applications include lead-free
perovskite solar cell, optoelectronic, exitonic and self-assembly quantum
well. The properties of these hybrid perovskites OIHs are functions of A, M
and X and there are possibilities to tailor the structure, physical and
chemical properties according to the application needed. The Co hybrid
perovskite is a promising material for lead-free perovskite solar cell
applications. Mn organic-inorganic hybrid can be used as catalysis and
ultraviolet absorbing materials. Cu hybrid can be used in the application
of self-assembly quantum well as well as lead-free perovskite solar cell.
The presenter has deposited about 15 of these novel hybrid perovskite
materials in Cambridge Crystallographic Data Center (CCDC).
Everyone is welcome to attend.
szfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu
- [Fizinfo] Wigner SZFI seminar, 2 July - S. K. Abdel-Aal, Janos Asboth, 06/28/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.