fizinfo - [Fizinfo] 32nd M. Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics (September 18-21, 2019, Krakow, Poland)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] 32nd M. Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics (September 18-21, 2019, Krakow, Poland)

  • From: Gábor Vattay <vattay AT elte.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] 32nd M. Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics (September 18-21, 2019, Krakow, Poland)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:25:37 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics <smoluchowski AT uj.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 4:24 PM
Subject: 32nd M. Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics (September
18-21, 2019, Krakow, Poland)
To: <vattay AT complex.elte.hu>

32nd Marian Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics (September 18-21,
2019, Krakow, Poland).

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We would like to pay your attention to the 32nd Marian Smoluchowski
Symposium on Statistical Physics
http://www.smoluchowski.if.uj.edu.pl/
which takes place this September (18-21) in Krakow, Poland.

The Symposium poster is available at
http://www.smoluchowski.if.uj.edu.pl/poster2019

We would be very grateful if you could encourage your younger Colleagues to
participate in the Symposium.
This year during the poster session there will be the best poster
competition with the award founded by Organizers.

Further information about the Symposium can be found at:
http://www.smoluchowski.if.uj.edu.pl/about

The registration for the Symposium is still open
http://www.smoluchowski.if.uj.edu.pl/register
The link from the main page directs to the registration server:
https://zakopane.if.uj.edu.pl/event/9/registrations/10/

Looking forward to meeting you in Krakow,
Organizing Committee of the 32nd Marian Smoluchowski Symposium on
Statistical Physics

http://www.smoluchowski.if.uj.edu.pl
e-mail: smoluchowski AT uj.edu.pl

  • [Fizinfo] 32nd M. Smoluchowski Symposium on Statistical Physics (September 18-21, 2019, Krakow, Poland), Gábor Vattay, 06/19/2019