fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma
- From: tcsaba <tcsaba AT eik.bme.hu>
- To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 09:23:25 +0100
M E G H Í V Ó - I N V I T A T I O N
Seminar Series of the Department of Theoretical Physics at the
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
(Department of Electronic Devices,
Budapest University of Technology and Economics)
The presentation gives a historical summary of the development of solid state electronic devices (transistors, integrated circuits), the laws of development (Moore law - more than Moore principle), the physical limitations of scale down.
In integrated circuits, logical variables are represented by electrical quantities, and the role of light is significant in infocommunication systems. Other physical quantities are important in the peripheries of the infocommunication systems as well as in the control technology may be involved as information carriers (temperature, pressure, mechanical movements).
The main feature of thermal electrical devices and circuits is that during their operation two types of physical quantities (electrical and thermal) are included as information carriers within a system, that is, the previously developed parasite effect heat generation is also used for information processing. The thermal-electric device is based on a metal semiconductor transition VO2 resistor having a thyristor-like current voltage characteristic and can be thermally switched.
A related publication is attached.
Időpont: 2019. február 8. péntek, 10:15
Helyszín: BME Fizikai Intézet, Elméleti Fizika Tanszék,
Budafoki út 8. F-épület, III lépcsőház, szemináriumi szoba
Description: Adobe PDF document
- [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma, tcsaba, 02/04/2019
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma, tcsaba, 02/11/2019
- [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma, tcsaba, 02/18/2019
- [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma, tcsaba, 02/26/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.