fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Workshop "New Scientific Capabilities at European XFEL" on 25-27 March 2019 - First Announcement
- From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Workshop "New Scientific Capabilities at European XFEL" on 25-27 March 2019 - First Announcement
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:14:15 +0100 (CET)
- Authentication-results: smtp1.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
szeretném felhívni a figyelmet a European XFEL alábbi workshopjára.
Nagy Dénes Lajos
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:05:54 +0100 (CET)
From: European XFEL Announcements <announcements AT xfel.eu>
To: announcements AT xfel.eu
Subject: Workshop "New Scientific Capabilities at European XFEL" on 25-27
2019 - First Announcement
We are very pleased to announce the Workshop "New Scientific Capabilities at European XFEL" which will be held in Hamburg on 25-27 March 2019.
At European XFEL two empty tunnels are currently available, which are planned to be upgraded in the mid-term to two FEL beamlines (SASE4 and SASE5). This assets call for a detailed analysis of ideas for facility upgrades, both from technical and scientific side, which would enhance the capabilities of European XFEL. We began this analysis with the Workshop "Shaping the Future of the European XFEL: Options for the SASE4/5 Tunnels" held on 6-7 December 2018, discussing technical possibilities for new radiation sources.
The Workshop on 25-27 March 2019 will broadly address all possible relevant new scientific topics that would complement the existing capabilities and will only be a first step of a complex iterative process followed by thematically focused workshops.
Please mark the dates 25-27 March 2019 in your calendars. Further information including scientific programme, names of invited speakers, registration and accommodation possibilities will follow soon on our webpage.
You are encouraged to spread this information among all interested colleagues who are warmly welcome to participate in the workshop.
With kind regards, and looking forward to seeing you in Hamburg soon,
(for the Workshop Organizers)
- [Fizinfo] Workshop "New Scientific Capabilities at European XFEL" on 25-27 March 2019 - First Announcement, Nagy, Denes Lajos, 02/02/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.