fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Wigner FK Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Seminar Tuesday 13:30

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Wigner FK Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Seminar Tuesday 13:30

  • From: Janos Asboth <asboth.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Wigner FK Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Seminar Tuesday 13:30
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 22:29:02 +0100

*Wigner FK Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Seminar*
Efficient quantum transport in disordered interacting many-body networks

*Adrian Ortega*
Centro Universitario de Ciencias Exactas e Ingeniería,
Universidad de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, México

Tuesday, 20 November 2018 13:30, KFKI Campus, Bldg. 1, 2nd floor, Room 123

We give an account of efficient quantum transport over disordered networks
in fermionic interacting systems. The ingredient necessary to achieve good
transport rates is centrosymmetry. We study transport efficiency in the
time-dependent [Ann. Phys. 527 (2015)], as well as in the time-independent
[Phys. Rev. E 94 (2016)] regimes. Later, we show how robust is the system
against several types of perturbations. Finally, we show that in the
presence of noise, centrosymmetry sets an upper bound for transport when
compared to popular dephasing assisted transport [Phys. Rev. E 98 (2018)].

Everyone is welcome to attend.

János Asbóth

  • [Fizinfo] Wigner FK Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Seminar Tuesday 13:30, Janos Asboth, 11/18/2018