fizinfo - [Fizinfo] WIGNER SZFI Seminar, 13 Nov - Arindam Mallick

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] WIGNER SZFI Seminar, 13 Nov - Arindam Mallick

  • From: Szeminárium koordinátor <szfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: Szeminárium <seminar AT szfki.hu>,Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Cc: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] WIGNER SZFI Seminar, 13 Nov - Arindam Mallick
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:26:01 +0100 (CET)

WIGNER SZFI Seminar

Discrete Quantum Walk Simulation of Neutrino Oscillation and Dirac Particle Dynamics in Curved Space-time

Arindam Mallick
Wigner RCP SZFI

Tuesday, 13 November 2018 10:00, KFKI Campus, Bldg. 1, 2nd floor, Conference Room

Simulations of one quantum system by an other has implications in realization of quantum machine that can imitate any other quantum systems and solve problems that are not accessible to classical computers. Here we provide a simulation scheme of Dirac cellular automaton, a local space-time discretized theory of Dirac particle dynamics, by split-step quantum walk, a general discrete quantum walk model. By extension of this split-step quantum walk to higher dimension, we are able to give a simulation scheme of three flavor neutrino oscillation. We also analyze the evolution of entanglement between spin and space degrees of freedom, in the above cases. Making the walk operator space-time dependent, we have derived Dirac Hamiltonian in (1+1)D curved space-time coupled with external gauge potential. Introducing entangled coin tossing we have shown the curvature effect in two-particle interacting quantum walk.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

János Asbóth
szfi-seminar AT wigner.mta.hu

  • [Fizinfo] WIGNER SZFI Seminar, 13 Nov - Arindam Mallick, Szeminárium koordinátor, 11/08/2018