fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Gábor Somogyi (MTA-DE): 2018.10.29, 11:00
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Cc: Gabor Somogyi <gabor.somogyi AT cern.ch>, fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Gábor Somogyi (MTA-DE): 2018.10.29, 11:00
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:54:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Authentication-results: smtp0.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given on Monday, 29th October 2018 at 11:00 in the Media room of MTA Atomki in videoconferencing connection with the Media rooms of Wigner RCP, Budapest (KFKI, Building 2) and of the Department of Atomic Physics of Eötvös University, Budapest (Room 3.139) by
Gabor Somogyi (MTA-DE Particle Physics Research Group)
"Magasabb rendű sugárzási korrekciók a QCD-ben: miért és hogyan / Higher Order Radiative Corrections in QCD: Why and How”
As usual, the talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings [https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/] and broadcasted via Vidyo in the virtual videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly available from the Indico page. Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among the videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE and of Wigner RCP, Budapest.
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in Hungarian on the basis of English slides.
See you at one of the (real or virtual) locations!
With best regards:
- [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Gábor Somogyi (MTA-DE): 2018.10.29, 11:00, Dezso HORVATH, 10/24/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.