fizinfo - [Fizinfo] [ACHT 2018] First circular (fwd)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] [ACHT 2018] First circular (fwd)

  • From: Zsolt Szep <szepzs AT achilles.elte.hu>
  • To: <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] [ACHT 2018] First circular (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 08:48:16 +0200 (CEST)

Kedves Kollegak!

Andras Patkos keresere szeretnem ismertetni az alabbi rendezvenyt.

Udvozlettel,
Szep Zsolt

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:14:50 +0200
From: Markus Huber <markus.huber AT uni-graz.at>
Subject: [ACHT 2018] First circular

Dear colleague,

we are pleased to announce that the ACHT 2018 meeting
on*"**Non-perturbative methods in quantum field theory**"* will take
place on *Sept. 26-28, 2018 in Leibnitz, Austria*.

In this meeting a broad range of topics related to quantum field theory
will be discussed, including but not restricted to the following topics:

* QCD phase diagram and equation of state
* Heavy ion collisions
* Out-of-equilibrium field theory
* Mesons and baryons as bound states in QCD
* Tsallis and negative binomial distributions fitting data
* Strong QED
* Astro-particle physics
* Gravity
* QCD Green functions
* Lattice-regularized QFT
* Dyson-Schwinger equations
* Functional renormalization group
* Simulation of classical field theories
* 2PI formalism and its applications
* ADS/CFT

The format of the workshop will be talks of 20-30 minutes. Every
participant is invited to deliver a talk, in particular young
researchers. The workshop starts at Wednesday noon and lasts until
Friday noon.

The venue of the meeting will be the JUFA Hotel Leibnitz - Sport-Resort.
We have arranged for a number of rooms to be reserved for us, but we
require your cooperation to finalize the bookings by your registration
for the workshop. Please register as soon as possible but latest *August
16, 2018*. In case you cannot decide until then if you can participate,
please contact us.

The cost for accommodation will be 139 EUR for two nights and with full
board. A double room would be approximately 20 EUR less per person. As
of now, we calculated a conference fee of 35 EUR , but we expect a
decision until the end of July about additional funding that would allow
to waive that fee. In addition, there might be funds available for
individual support. Please contact us in case you would like to apply
for that.

For the workshop a webpage was set up at
https://physikindico.uni-graz.at/e/ACHT2018. There you find more
information and the possibility to register.

Please forward this email to any person you think might be interested in
participating.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Leibnitz in October!

The local organizing committee

Markus Huber
Helios Sanchis Alepuz

--

PD Dr. Markus Huber

Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen
Institut für Physik Institut für Theoretische Physik
Fachbereich Theoretische Physik
Universitätsplatz 5 Heinrich-Buff-Ring 16
8010 Graz 35392 Gießen
Austria Germany

Tel.:
+43 316 380 8597

+49 641 99 33321
Web:
physik.uni-graz.at/~mqh/ <http://physik.uni-graz.at/%7Emqh/>

QUANT *
Quarks and nanoparticles for pupils:*

quant.uni-graz.at

  • [Fizinfo] [ACHT 2018] First circular (fwd), Zsolt Szep, 07/18/2018