fizinfo - [Fizinfo] ScienceClip European Student Contest (fwd)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] ScienceClip European Student Contest (fwd)

  • From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] ScienceClip European Student Contest (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:17:44 +0200 (CEST)

Tisztelt Tanár Kollégák!

Bíztassátok diákjaitokat a részvételre!

Üdvözlettel: Horváth Dezső

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:32:11 +0000
From: Angelos Alexopoulos
<angelos.alexopoulos AT cern.ch>
To: "ippog-forum (Informal body of IPPOG on information exchange)"

<ippog-forum AT cern.ch>
Subject: ScienceClip European Student Contest

Dear IPPOGers,
I’d like to share with you a pan-European student contest entitled
“ScienceClip” that is supported amongst others (e.g. EPS) by
CMS in the framework of the CREATIONS EU project. ScienceClip is essentially
a video contest in which 11-19 year old students
from all over Europe are encouraged to communicate a scientific topic of
their choice via a short video or animation.

It’d be very much appreciated if you could share the contest with your
teacher/school networks across Europe.

All info, including rules, submission form, schedule, prizes, etc is available at
<http://www.scienceclip.eu

Thank you in advance and I wish you a happy and productive meeting in Pisa!

Best,
Angelos

——————————————————
Dr. Angelos ALEXOPOULOS
Education & Outreach Officer
CMS Experiment
CERN
1211 Geneva
Switzerland

Office: 42-R-027
Tel:   +41 22 76 623 47
Mob: +41 78 88 353 85

  • [Fizinfo] ScienceClip European Student Contest (fwd), Dezso HORVATH, 04/18/2018