fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
- From: Bence Kocsis <bkocsis AT caesar.elte.hu>
- To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] ELTE GALNUC Seminar
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:39:46 +0200
Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
Eotvos Lagymanyos campus, Pazmany Peter s. 1/A, room 3.139
speaker: Alexander Rasskazov (ELTE)
*The rate of GW capture of stellar-mass BHs*
One of the possible origins of BH mergers is the so-called gravitational
wave capture when two single BHs have a close encounter and form a binary
due to GW emission. In a project I'm currently finishing, I calculate the
rate of such events in galactic nuclei focusing on the effect of dynamical
Everyone is welcome!
- [Fizinfo] ELTE GALNUC Seminar, Bence Kocsis, 03/05/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.