fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Seminar talk by János Karancsi (Atomki): 2018.03.05, 11:00
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>, Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>, Wigner FK RMI NFO <rffo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by János Karancsi (Atomki): 2018.03.05, 11:00
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:54:36 +0100 (CET)
- Authentication-results: smtp1.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given on Monday, 5th March at 11:00 in the Media room of MTA Atomki in connection with that of Wigner RCP by
János Karancsi (Atomki):
"Search for supersymmetry with Razor variables in boosted topologies"
of the Hungarian contribution to search for new physics within the CMS Experiment at the LHC
As usual, the talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings [https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/] and broadcasted via Vidyo in the virtual videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly available from the Indico page. Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among the videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE, Budapest, and of Wigner RCP, Budapest.
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in Hungarian.
See you (really or virtually) there:
- [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by János Karancsi (Atomki): 2018.03.05, 11:00, Dezso HORVATH, 02/28/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.