fizinfo - [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:26:25 +0100

MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Wolf György
(Wigner RMI)

"Charmonium (c¯ c) mass in antiproton-nucleus reactions, how the
in-medium gluon condensate can be measured"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

The masses of the low lying charmonium states, namely, the J/Ψ,
Ψ(3686), and Ψ(3770) are shifted downwards due to the
second order Stark effect. In p¯+Au collisions at
6−10~GeV we study their in-medium propagation. The time
evolution of the spectral functions of these charmonium states is
studied with a Boltzmann-Uehling-Uhlenbeck (BUU) type
transport model. We show that their in-medium mass shift can be
observed in the dilepton spectrum. Therefore, by observing the
dileptonic decay channel of these low lying charmonium states,
especially for Ψ(3686), we can gain information about the
magnitude of the gluon condensate in nuclear matter. This
measurement could be performed at the upcoming PANDA experiment at
FAIR.

Helye: MTA Wigner FK RMI III.ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2018 január 26 péntek du. 14:00 óra

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Balog János