fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Márton Vargyas: 2018.01.22, 11:00
- From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>, Magyar CMS-csoport <cms AT lists.kfki.hu>, Wigner FK RMI NFO <rffo AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Márton Vargyas: 2018.01.22, 11:00
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:50:41 +0100 (CET)
- Authentication-results: smtp2.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
The next Budapest-Debrecen-CERN talk of the Hungarian CMS group will be given on Monday, 22nd January at 11:00 in the Media room of Wigner RCP, Budapest (KFKI Campus, Building 2) by
Márton Vargyas (University of Jyväskylä):
"Jet-shape modification in sqrt(s_NN) = 2.76 TeV Pb-Pb and pp collisions"
As usual, the talk will be posted at the Indico category of our meetings https://indico.cern.ch/category/8677/ and broadcasted via Vidyo in the virtual videoconferencing room "Budapest-Debrecen_meetings" (ext. 10593817), directly available from the Indico page. Everybody is welcome to join. Usually there are live H.323 connections among the videoconferencing rooms of the Institute of Nuclear Research (Atomki) in Debrecen, of the Department of Atomic Physics of ELTE, Budapest, and of Wigner RCP, Budapest.
If nobody needs English for the presentation the talk will be given in Hungarian.
See you there: Dezső Horváth
- [Fizinfo] Seminar talk by Márton Vargyas: 2018.01.22, 11:00, Dezso HORVATH, 01/16/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.