fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Meghívó az ELI-ALPS szemináriumára

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Meghívó az ELI-ALPS szemináriumára

  • From: <vera.horvath AT eli-alps.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Meghívó az ELI-ALPS szemináriumára
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:41:48 +0100

Előadó: Budai Judit
Cím: Measurement of Nanoplasmonic Field Enhancement with Ultrafast
Photoemission

Időpont: 2017. március 24. 9 óra
Helyszín: Szeged, Dugonics tér 13. fsz. 5.

Absztrakt:
The measurement of nanoplasmonic near fields is a fundamental question of
nanooptics. A new method [1] was introduced at the beginning of this year
that utilizes ultrafast photoemission from plasmonic nanostructures and is
capable of probing the maximum nanoplasmonic field enhancement.
In this talk I will give a short introduction to plasmonic structures, present
the details of the new method and give insight into the finite-difference
time-domain simulations that were performed at ELI-ALPS for the validation of
the field enhancement values measured by applying the novel approach.

[1] P. Rácz, Z. Pápa, I. Márton, J. Budai, P. Wrobel, T. Stefaniuk, C.
Prietl, J. R. Krenn and P. Dombi, "Measurement of Nanoplasmonic Field
Enhancement with Ultrafast Photoemission," NANO LETTERS 17:(2) pp. 1181-1186.
(2017)

Az előadás angol nyelvű.
Minden érdeklődőt szívesen látunk.