fizinfo - [Fizinfo] iStage 3 - Football in Science Teaching

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] iStage 3 - Football in Science Teaching

  • From: sukosd <sukosd AT reak.bme.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] iStage 3 - Football in Science Teaching
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 14:27:45 +0200

Kedves Kollégák!

A franciaországi, nagy érdeklődéssel várt Futball Európa Bajnokságra tekintettel 2016. június 2-án lesz a Science on Stage Németország által koordinált "/iStage-3 -Football in Science Teaching/" nemzetközi oktatási projektjének bemutatója, amelyben 15 európai ország 20 tanára vett részt (köztük Gajdosné Szabó Márta hazánkból is).

Alább továbbítok részletesebb információkat angolul a hozzáférhető, letölthető anyagokról is, melyeket a Science on Stage Deutschland vezetőjétől, Stefanie Schlunk-tól kaptam.

Üdvözlettel,
Sükösd Csaba.

Dear Colleagues,

Coinciding with the beginning of the European Football Championship 2016 in France Science on Stage Germany presents the new teaching brochure ‘iStage 3 – Football in Science Teaching’ developed by 20 teachers from 15 European countries.

We hereby cordially*invite *you to the*presentation of the publication with 12 teaching units on 2 June 2016 at 7pm at the Representation of the State of Hessen to the European Union in Brussels.*

Attached you find further information. We are looking forward to your registration via email to info AT science-on-stage.de <mailto:info AT science-on-stage.de> by 27 May 2016. Thank you.

*Teacher training - * Football in Science Teaching**

Our intention is to spread the result to further teachers in Europe. Therefore we will ask our iStage-participants to do a *teacher training based on the brochure in their countries*. This would be a great opportunity for you to invite the iStage-participant from your country to present a workshop e.g. on a national event (please find their names below). We will be happy to assist you in contacting them.

*Order information*

The brochure will be available in German and English (print and PDF) and can be downloaded at www.science-on-stage.de/iStage3_Football_in_Science_Teaching <http://www.science-on-stage.de/iStage3_Football_in_Science_Teaching>and ordered via email to info AT science-on-stage.de <mailto:info AT science-on-stage.de> from 2 June on. Please feel free to forward this information to interested STEM teachers.

For any question please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

Stefanie

Stefanie Schlunk

*Geschäftsführerin Science on Stage Deutschland e.V. **I ChairScience on Stage Europe
*Poststr. 4/5 - 10178 Berlin
Tel.: 0049 (0)30 400067-40 - Fax: 0049 (0)30 400067-35
www.science-on-stage.de <http://www.science-on-stage.de/>I www.science-on-stage.eu <http://www.science-on-stage.eu/>I www.facebook.com/scienceonstagedeutschland <http://www.facebook.com/scienceonstagedeutschland>

*Science on Stage - The European Network for Science Teachers*

*Surname*

*Name*

*Country*

Zunzer

Stefan

Austria

Jeanjacquot

Philippe

France

Thibault

Emmanuel

France

Biedermann

Kirsten

Germany

Kimbrough

Stephen

Germany

Meier

Andreas

Germany

Konstantinou

Dionysis

Greece

Gaidosne Szabó

Márta

Hungary

Liston

Maeve

Ireland

Messori

Giorgia

Italy

Nicolini

Marco

Italy

Trzmiel

Zbigniew

Poland

Toma

Corina

Romania

Štrus

Damjan

Slovenia

Compte

Pere

Spain

Florén

Anders Erik

Sweden

Hermann

Janine

Switzerland

Smeets

Maaike

The Netherlands

Spencer

Richard

UK

Featonby

David

UK

*Coordinators*

Andrade

Miguel

Germany

Gutschank

Jörg

Germany

Richter

Jean-Luc

France

Schriek

Bernard

Germany

  • [Fizinfo] iStage 3 - Football in Science Teaching, sukosd, 05/24/2016