fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fwd: Postdoctoral opportunities in Condensed Matter Theory at the National Graphene Institute, University of Manchester

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fwd: Postdoctoral opportunities in Condensed Matter Theory at the National Graphene Institute, University of Manchester

  • From: tcsaba AT eik.bme.hu
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fwd: Postdoctoral opportunities in Condensed Matter Theory at the National Graphene Institute, University of Manchester
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:37:33 +0100

Mindenkinek figyelmébe:

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Vladimir Falko <Vladimir.Falko AT manchester.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:44:46 +0000
Dear Colleagues
Please, attract attention of suitable candidates to the postdoctoral
opportunities in Condensed Matter Theory at Manchester described in the
attached poster. Following my relocation to the National Graphene Institute
at Manchester, three posts are available in my group to model physical
properties (electronic, thermoelectric, optical, magnetic and spintronic) of
2D materials, their heterostructures, hybrids with superconductors and
ferromagnets, and mesoscopic quantum devices based on such materials. These
appointments will be, initially, for two years, extendable into two more
years subject to excellent performance, with starting dates between early
March and the end of October 2016.
Application forms and further particulars are on
www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=10745<http://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=10745>.
The closing date for applications is 1 February 2016.
Sincerely yours
Vladimir Fal’ko

PS: Please, accept my apologies if you get this email more than once.

Professor Vladimir Fal’ko
Research Director of the National Graphene Institute
The University of Manchester
Booth St E
Manchester
M13 9PL
United Kingdom

vladimir.falko AT manchester.ac.uk<mailto:vladimir.falko AT manchester.ac.uk>

--- End Message ---

  • [Fizinfo] Fwd: Postdoctoral opportunities in Condensed Matter Theory at the National Graphene Institute, University of Manchester, tcsaba, 12/18/2015