fizinfo - [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:54:03 +0200

MTA Wigner FK RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Takuya Matsumoto
(Nagoya University, Japan)

"Representations of centrally extended Lie superalgebra psl(2|2) "

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

It is known that the Lie superalgebra psl(2|2) with three central
extensions plays very important roles in the AdS/CFT correspondence
and the one-dimensional Hubbard model.
In this talk, I discuss the finite dimensional irreducible
representations of this algebra
and gives the complete list of them.
In particular, I will explain that there exist multiplets which is shorter than
so called "long multiplets" and longer than "short multiplet."
This is based the collaboration work with Alexander Movel (U. of Sydney),
arXiv:1405.3420.

Helye: MTA Wigner FK RMI III.ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2015. október 19. hétfő du. 14:00 óra

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.

Balog János