fizinfo - [Fizinfo] CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics, Bansko, Bulgaria, 2-15 September 2015

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics, Bansko, Bulgaria, 2-15 September 2015

  • From: Dezso HORVATH <horvath.dezso AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics, Bansko, Bulgaria, 2-15 September 2015
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 08:00:10 +0200 (CEST)

Tisztelt Kollégák!

Továbbítom a CERN felhívását. Ez az iskola ahhoz hasonló, amelyet Parádfürdőn rendeztünk 2013-ban. A levelet Nick Ellis, az iskolasorozat igazgatója küldte.

Elnézést kérek azoktól, akik már megkapták.

Üdvözlettel: Horváth Dezső

I wonder if I could ask for your help in encouraging students from Hungary to apply for the CERN-JINR European School of HEP. The School has been advertised widely already, but so far we don't have any applications from Hungary. For example, could you distribute an announcement along the lines of the following to any relevant email list in Hungary?

The 2015 CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics will take place in Bansko, Bulgaria, 2-15 September 2015. The School is targeted particularly at students in experimental HEP who are in the final years of work towards their PhDs, although candidates at an earlier or later stage in their studies may be considered. The deadline for applications has been extended to 15 May 2015. Sponsorship may be available for a few students from developing countries. Further details are available here: http://cern.ch/PhysicsSchool/ESHEP/ESHEP2015

  • [Fizinfo] CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics, Bansko, Bulgaria, 2-15 September 2015, Dezso HORVATH, 05/08/2015