fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Tanszéki szeminárium, ELTE

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Tanszéki szeminárium, ELTE

  • From: Nguyen Quang Chinh <chinh AT metal.elte.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Tanszéki szeminárium, ELTE
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:20:44 +0100

ELTE Fizikai Intézet, Anyagfizikai Tanszék

TANSZÉKI SZEMINÁRIUM

2015. március 17., kedd, 8:30-kor
ELTE Pázmány Péter sétány 1/A alatti épületében,
4.52 (Sas Elemér) teremben

Előadó: Pablo Vizcaíno
(Nuclear Fuel Cycle Management, Centro Atómico Ezeiza, CNEA/CONICET, Argentina)

Facilities, activities, skills and research lines
of the Zirconium Alloys Technology Department in CNEA-Argentina

Abstract: The seminar will be focused on the facilities of the zirconium alloys department of CNEA and the two faces of its main activities: metallurgical processing of zirconium alloys and the current research line on microstructural evolution characterization along the process.
In the last recent years our main task was the implementation of the cold rolling technology as the final stage of manufacturing of the Zr-2.5Nb pressure tubes of the CANDU type reactors. A brief landscape of the different stages of the manufacturing process will be shown. Closing the talk, it will be commented the advances in our research line of microstructural characterization evolution from experiments performed at the Eötvös Materials Physics Department, at the APS of the National Argonne Lab. and in our own Lab.

Minden érdeklődőt szívesen várunk.