fizinfo - [Fizinfo] 2nd International Summer School on Exact and Numerical Models of Low Dimensional Quantum Structures

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] 2nd International Summer School on Exact and Numerical Models of Low Dimensional Quantum Structures

  • From: "Balazs Hetényi" <hetenyi AT fen.bilkent.edu.tr>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] 2nd International Summer School on Exact and Numerical Models of Low Dimensional Quantum Structures
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:44:27 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to the summer school

"2nd International Summer School on Exact and Numerical Models of Low
Dimensional Quantum Structures"

that we are organizing, and which will take place at the Izmir Institute
of Technology, located in Izmir, Turkey in August 23-31, 2014.

May we ask you to help us disseminate the information about the school to
colleagues and especially those potentially interested in attending
(students, postdocs, and researchers who want to learn about the subjects
of the school) by drawing their attention to the school's web site at

http://ldqs.iyte.edu.tr

Please do let us know if you know of any further means (e.g. mailing
lists or servers) of which we should make use.

Thank you very much, in advance, for helping us advertising the school.

All best wishes,

Balazs Hetenyi and Peter Eckle

--
Assistant Professor

Department of Physics
Bilkent University
06800 Bilkent, Ankara
Turkey

Tel.: 00 90 312 290 1972

"The assertion often found at the beginning of creeds originating in our
time that they deal not with belief but with scientifically based
knowledge, thus contains an inner contradiction and rests on a
self-deception."

------W. Heisenberg: "The Representation of Nature in Contemporary
Physics" Daedalus vol. 87 pp. 95-108 (1958).------

  • [Fizinfo] 2nd International Summer School on Exact and Numerical Models of Low Dimensional Quantum Structures, Balazs Hetényi, 04/24/2014