fizinfo - [Fizinfo] KRFT tea: Konrad a feny palya-perduleterol

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] KRFT tea: Konrad a feny palya-perduleterol

  • From: geszti AT complex.elte.hu
  • To: Fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] KRFT tea: Konrad a feny palya-perduleterol
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:27:07 +0100

MEGHÍVÓ

az ELTE Komplex Rendszerek Fizikája Tanszék teájára

Thomas Konrad

School of Chemistry and Physics,
University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa

Quantum Information Processing with light carrying Orbital Angular Momentum

We look at various applications of Quantum Information Processing and
Communication with light carrying Orbital Angular Momentum, such as Quantum
Key Distribution and Quantum Teleportation. Moreover, we show that some of
them can be implemented even with classical light. In order to understand
the reasons, we introduce a formulation of classical optics in the language
of quantum mechanics and show the practical use of Dirac Notation and
operator algebra for the optics of paraxial light beams. The following
comparison between classical optics and quantum mechanics shows -remarkably-
a great similarity, except for measurements.

Az előadás kezdete: november 19-én, kedden kettőkor

helye: ELTE TTK északi épület, 5.128-as terem.

Vendégeket, mint mindig, most is szívesen látunk.

  • [Fizinfo] KRFT tea: Konrad a feny palya-perduleterol, geszti, 11/15/2013