fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Masaaki Nakamura a tort gerjesztesekrol

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Masaaki Nakamura a tort gerjesztesekrol

  • From: Balazs Dora <dora AT kapica.phy.bme.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Masaaki Nakamura a tort gerjesztesekrol
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 07:58:19 +0100 (CET)

Masaaki Nakamura (Tokyo Institute of Technology) eloadast tart

"Exact results for a fermion chain with fractionalized excitations"

cimmel a BME Fizika Tanszeken (F epulet, 2. emelet, 13-as terem) marcius 14-en delutan 3 orakor.

Abstract:
We present a number of exact results for a fermion chain with center of
mass conservation at 1/3 filling. The ground state of our model, which
is three-fold degenerate even in the case of site dependent interactions, show striking similarities with the superconducting BCS wave functions, the AKLT spin chain, and in particular, with the Laughlin state describing the fractional quantum Hall effect. This state supports exact zero modes with fractional charge slightly below 1/3 filling, and it has a matrix product representation which enables us to analytically calculate correlation functions, excitation gaps, and the entanglement spectrum. We further extend the present argument to general 1/q filling systems.

M. Nakamura, Z.-Y. Wang and E. J. Bergholtz, arXiv:1110.5033

Minden erdeklodot szivesen latunk!

Dora Balazs

  • [Fizinfo] Masaaki Nakamura a tort gerjesztesekrol, Balazs Dora, 03/09/2012