fizinfo - [Fizinfo] KFKI RMKI Elméleti Főosztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] KFKI RMKI Elméleti Főosztály Szemináriuma

  • From: "Balog Janos" <balog AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, rmkiusers AT rmki.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] KFKI RMKI Elméleti Főosztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:36:44 +0200

KFKI RMKI Elméleti Főosztály Szemináriuma

Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Yuji Satoh
(University of Tsukuba, Japan)

"Gluon scattering amplitudes from gauge/string duality and integrability"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Helye: KFKI RMKI III. ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2011. június 20. hétfő du. 14 óra

Kivonat:

By the gauge/string duality, gluon scattering amplitudes of N=4 super
Yang-Mills theory at strong coupling are given by the area of minimal
surfaces
in anti-de Sitter space. These minimal surfaces are described by certain
integral equations. We observe a general connection between these integral
equations and the thermodynamic Bethe ansatz (TBA) equations for
the homogeneous sine-Gordon (HSG) model. By calculating the g-functions
(boundary entropy) and the free energy of the HSG model, we also derive
analytic expansions of the scattering amplitudes around kinematic points
corresponding to the high-temperature limit of the TBA equations. We find
that
appropriately rescaled remainder functions at strong coupling are very close
to those at 2 loops.

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.
Balog János