fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Master in Physics in Italy

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Master in Physics in Italy

  • From: "Dezso Horvath, Budapest: +36 1 392-2755" <horvath AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo <Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Master in Physics in Italy
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:54:11 +0200 (CEST)

Kedves Kollégák!

Hátha érdekel valakit.

Üdvözlettel: Horváth Dezső

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:11:56 +0200
From: Giuseppina Orlandini
<orlandin AT science.unitn.it>
To: Giuseppina Orlandini
<orlandin AT science.unitn.it>
Subject: Master in Physics

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to the following:

Starting from next academic year a new 2 year Master program in Physics
will be opened as a collaboration between the University of Trento
(UNITN) and the International School of Advanced Studies of Trieste
(SISSA). All courses will be taught in English and at the end the
students will obtain a "double degree" UNITN-SISSA.

Perhaps some of your students may be interested to come to Italy?

Ammission is limited. Informations can be found on
http://lamed.science.unitn.it/jointsissadegree-physics/.

Also the "normal" 2-year Master course in Physics at our University
will be completely in English. In this case admission is not limited.
Only a bachelor is required.
If some student is interested in this he can look at our web site or
write directly to me for information about the organization of the
Master, content of courses etc.
For fellowships, accomodations and all these matters they can write to
luca.valenzin AT unitn.it.

Thanks for spreading this information!

Giuseppina Orlandini
Prof. Giuseppina Orlandini
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive, 14
I-38100 Trento, Italy

phone: +39-0461-281578
fax : +39-0461-281696
email:
orlandin AT science.unitn.it

  • [Fizinfo] Master in Physics in Italy, Dezso Horvath, Budapest: +36 1 392-2755, 04/07/2010