fizinfo - [Fizinfo] PH.D AND POST-DOC POSITIONS IN GRANADA (fwd)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] PH.D AND POST-DOC POSITIONS IN GRANADA (fwd)

  • From: Geza Odor <odor AT mfa.kfki.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] PH.D AND POST-DOC POSITIONS IN GRANADA (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:37:31 +0100 (CET)

Dear colleague,

I would be very grateful if you could bring to the attention of
good possible candidates the opening of:

- two Ph.-D. fellowships (4 years; net salary about between 1100 and 1400
euro(month), depending on the year.

- one POST-DOC contract position (1+1 yearS; net salary around 2000
euro/month),

at our Group at the University of Granada, in two different Projects
(one from the Spanish Ministry and one from the regional, Andalucian,
government).

The Projects cover general subjects as: Statistical Mechanics, Complex
systems, and Interdisciplinary applications of Complex Networks (the
last one in collaboration with the Group of Prof. Pastor-Satorras in
Barcelona).

Please contact me URGENTLY (deadlines are approaching) for further
details of information.

With my warmest regards,

Miguel A. Muńoz,

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Prof. Miguel A. Munoz

Instituto de Física Teórica y
Computacional, Carlos I.
Facultad de Ciencias.
Universidad de Granada
Campus Fuentenueva S/N.
18071-Granada (Spain).

Tlph: 34-958-244014
Fax: 34-958-242353
e-mail:
mamunoz AT onsager.ugr.es
web: ergodic.ugr.es/
ergodic.ugr.es/mamunoz

  • [Fizinfo] PH.D AND POST-DOC POSITIONS IN GRANADA (fwd), Geza Odor, 02/10/2010