fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Csillagda szeminariuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Csillagda szeminariuma

  • From: ilka AT konkoly.hu (Kalman Belane)
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Csillagda szeminariuma
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:51:51 +0200 (MEST)

Meghivó
az MTA KTM Csillagászati Kutatóintézete
szemináriumára

RENDKÍVÜLI SZEMINÁRIUM

Elõadó: Thomas Granzer, AIP

Cím: "Three years experience on robotic operation from the STELLA
spectroscopic telescope"

Abstract:
Almost three years ago, the robotic facility 'STELLA' on Izana
observatory, Tenerife, Spain, started operation with the first of its two
telescopes. The talk starts with an overview on the current capabilities
of this high-resolution spectroscopic telescope STELLA-I. The various key
problems solved in making truely autonomous operation possible will be in
the focus of the talk. Then, the currently ongoing work on STELLA-II,
which will be equipped with a 4kx4k imager will be discussed. I conclude
with future perspectives of the observatory.

Az elõadás idõpontja: 2009. április 23, csütörtök 14 óra

Helye: MTA KTM CSKI elõadóterme
Budapest, XII., Konkoly Thege M. út 15-17.

Patkós László s.k.