fizinfo - [Fizinfo] XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology

  • From: "Szegedi Péter" <pszegedi AT caesar.elte.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:48:26 +0100

XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology
Ideas and Instruments in Social Context

28 July - 2 August 2009
Budapest, Hungary

The Hungarian National IUHPS Committee is pleased to invite you to
attend and take an active part in the XXIII International Congress of
History of Science and Technology in Budapest between 28 July - 2
August, 2009.

Please visit the Congress web page:
http://www.conferences.hu/ichs09/, where you will find the Second
Circular of the Congress, the lists of Regular Sessions and accepted
Symposia, the Abstract Form, the Grant Application Form, the
Registration Form etc. The next important date will be the deadline
of grant application and abstract submission (15 February).

We look forward to seeing you in Budapest.

On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee (LOC).

Dr. Peter Szegedi
Member of the LOC

Szegedi Peter
pszegedi AT caesar.elte.hu
ELTE TTK Tudomanytortenet es Tudomanyfilozofia T.
1117 Budapest, Pazmany Peter setany 1/C I. 1.111
T/Rogz.: 209-0555/66-70 Fax: 209-0555/66-74
Postacim: 1518 Budapest Pf. 32

  • [Fizinfo] XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology, Szegedi Péter, 01/24/2009