fizinfo - [Fizinfo] modern fizika

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] modern fizika

  • From: Kovács László <kovacs314laszlo AT t-online.hu>
  • To: <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] modern fizika
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:22:37 +0200

Kedves Listatagok!

Silvia Pugliese Jona, neves olasz fizikatanárnő kérését továbbitom.
Angolul szeretné megkapni a jelenlegi magyar iskolai fizika tantervek
modern fizikával foglalkozó részét. Ide másolom levelének részletét.
Akár közvetlenül Neki is irhatnak, amit én is nagyon szépen köszönök.

Kovács László

I have been asked to offer a talk on how and when modern physics topics
are taught in the pre-university schools of some foreign countries and,
remembering the beautiful examples heard in GIREP conferences and also
some things that I heard from you many years ago, I am here to ask you
about the situation in Hungary now.

I downloaded a couple of documents on the Hungarian school system from
the Eurydice website, so I am aware of the timetables for the basic
school and the upper secondary school, but no details of the curricula
are available in these documents.

Can you please send me information in english on what physics the
pupils are supposed to learn at the different school levels, from which
I could extract the information I need?

I will be very grateful for anything you might do to help me.

Thank you very much, and best wishes to you and to your family,

Silvia

Silvia Pugliese Jona
Via San Nazario 22
10015 IVREA (TO)
tel. 0125 43637
e-mail
pugliese.jona AT alice.it

  • [Fizinfo] modern fizika, Kovács László, 09/24/2008