fizinfo - [Fizinfo] PhD lehetoseg Lille, FR

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] PhD lehetoseg Lille, FR

  • From: Mihaly Benedict <benedict AT physx.u-szeged.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] PhD lehetoseg Lille, FR
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:32:58 +0200

Az alabbi PhD osztondij palyazat kozzetetelet kerte
kollegank a Lille-i Egyetemrol:
Benedict Mihaly
We offer PhD positions in various
fields in my University in Lille. Could I ask you to disseminate the
information to all people who could be interested ? All subjects are
presented on the web site of our doctoral school :
http://edsmre.univ-lille1.fr
<http://edsmre.univ-lille1.fr>The dead line is normally june 20th, but
we can accept application forms up to the end of june.
With best regards,
Pr. Claire Demuynck
Ecole Doctorale "Sciences de la Mati re, du Rayonnement et de l'Environnement" (ED 104)
Laboratoire de Physique des Lasers, Atomes et Molécules
Batiment P5
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq cedex - France
Tel : +33 (0)3 20 43 47 92
Fax: +33 (0)3 20 43 40 84

http://edsmre.univ-lille1.fr

  • [Fizinfo] PhD lehetoseg Lille, FR, Mihaly Benedict, 06/13/2008