fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Assistant professor position available in Michio Tokuyama Lab
- From: "Janos Kertesz" <kertesz AT phy.bme.hu>
- To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Assistant professor position available in Michio Tokuyama Lab
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:01:27 +0200
- List-archive: <http://mailman.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: ELFT HÍRADÓ <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
An Assistant Professor Position Available in Simulation Studies of
Supercooled Liquids and Glass Transition
The WPI Advanced Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University
invites applications for An Assistant Professor position to work in
the area of
theoretical and simulation study of structure and dynamics in
glass-forming liquids. A Ph.D. is required in Chemistry, Computer
Science or Physics, or related field, with expertise in statistical
physics and/or advanced simulation and modeling, and in programming in
C or Fortran. The starting date is as soon as possible.
Available date: Anytime from July 1, 2008.
Place: Tokuyama Laboratory, WPI Advanced Institute for Materials
Research, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
For employment conditions, see WPI Home Page at
Please send applications along with (1) curriculum vitae, (2) a list
of publications, (3) a possible starting date for the position, and
(4) three letters of recommendation from physicists or chemists to:
Professor Michio Tokuyama.
For more information, please contact Michio Tokuyama
(tokuyama-wpi AT athena22.ifs.tohoku.ac.jp)
or please see the Web site
- [Fizinfo] Assistant professor position available in Michio Tokuyama Lab, Janos Kertesz, 05/14/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.