fizinfo - [Fizinfo] DESY

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] DESY

  • From: "Dr. Aliz Simon" <a.simon AT atomki.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] DESY
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:11:33 +0100

Kedves Kollegak!

Egy kolleganom keresere tovabbitom az alabbi felhivast.
Udvozlettel:
Simon Aliz

I am writing regarding our setup in Hamburg, on the synchrotron (DESY,
www.desy.de). As you know, our setup in DESY is called "DiTo", because
it has two detectors, one for diffraction analysis and another one for
tomography. At the moment they can only be used independently, but we
are making a few changes so that we can do both at the same time.

I am writing to ask you if you are interested in using this equipment.
The beam time is free of charge, but to apply for beam time, each project has
to be accepted by a review panel first.

The next deadline for proposals is 1st March
( more info on http://hasylab.desy.de/user_info/index_eng.html).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dr. Inmaculada Gomez-Morilla

Dr. Inmaculada Gomez-Morilla
Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Strömungsmechanik
Lehrstuhl für Magnetofluiddynamik
01062 Dresden

Tel. +49 (0) 351 463 34213
Fax. +49 (0) 351 463 33384

  • [Fizinfo] DESY, Dr. Aliz Simon, 02/11/2008